Memory Verse: Genesis 1:20-23 (be able to recite Memory Verse from memory by Friday)
Find and Write at least 2 additional Scripture including the words:
- sea animal/sea animals
Use a Dictionary to define the above words.
Use a Thesaurus to find at least 2 synonyms for each of the above words.
- Micheal: Continue to practice cursive letters. Complete just the letter portion of the worksheet, then use the blank paper to continue practicing the letters.
- Christopher: Practice writing cursive words. Complete just the word portion of the worksheets, then use the blank paper to continue practicing the words.
This week's Science is divided into 3 parts: Birds, Fish, and Sea Creatures.
- Guide to Birds of the Rogue Valley, by Barbara W. Massey
- Draw 50 Birds, by Lee J. James
- 120 Questions and Answers About Birds, by Madeline Angell
- About Birds, by Cathryn Sill
- Birds, by Gillian Doherty
- Bill Nye, The Science Guy: Birds (free online viewing)
- The Life of Birds (BBC)
- Fish Anatomy, Physiology, and Nutrition, by John B. Gratzek
- The Fish Hatchery Next Door, An Educator's Guide, by Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Bill Nye, The Science Guy: Fish (free online viewing)
- Creeps From the Deep, by L.R. Taylor
- Draw 50 Sharks, by Lee J. Ames
- Sea Creatures, by Sue Malyan
- Deep Sea Dive (National Geographic)
- Deep Blue (BBC)
- Bill Nye, The Science Guy: Marine Mammals (free online viewing)
- The Blue Planet: Seasonal Seas/Coral Seas (BBC)
- The Blue Planet: Ocean World/Frozen Seas (BBC)
- The Blue Planet: Open Oceans/The Deep (BBC)
- The Blue Planet: Tidal Seas/Coasts (BBC)
- Dolphins (IMAX)
- The Living Sea (IMAX)
- Coral Reef Adventure (IMAX)